Podcast: Play in new window
Today’s guest is Rick Clemons, author of Frankly My Dear I’m Gay, and host of The Coming Out Lounge podcast.
- How coming out of the closet taught Rick the value of transparency and honesty
- Going deep before going wide: How to find your own niche
- How to connect with a broader scope of clients
- Getting more business through various channels
- Practical ways to interact with potential clients
- Why being fully engaged is key when selling something emotional
- Internet Marketing vs. face-to-face networking and personal relationship building
- How to ensure you walk out of a conference with opportunities (and not just a gift bag)
Rick Clemons is the Author of Frankly My Dear I’m Gay, Host of The Coming Out Lounge podcast, certified life coach, TEDx Speaker, motivational speaker, world record holder, and a guy who’s helped thousands of people in over 50 countries across the globe come out of the closets of their lives to escape their nonsense, explore their fears, and elevate their self-expression.
Learn more about Rick Clemons:
Learn more about Michael Schein:
Learn more about Michael Roderick: