Podcast: Play in new window
In today’s episode, we reveal why you should ditch the pitch and start getting people to buy into your ideas instead. During the conversation, we take a deeper look into how you can use your mission (and your why) to strengthen your point of view, show you how to master the “what do you do” conversation, reveal what you should do when your ideas don’t land well with others, and much more.
- Why people tune out when they hear an elevator pitch (and what you should do instead)
- Selling yourself vs. people buying into your ideas: what is the true difference?
- How to build a convincing argument that will advance your business
- Learning how to become a storyteller (and why it matters)
- The gift that keeps on giving: how your ideas are serving the market you already have
Learn more about Michael Schein:
Learn more about Michael Roderick: