Podcast: Play in new window
Today I sit down with Cory Huff, a serial entrepreneur and digital strategist for creative people. Listen in as Cory and I talk about his latest project of exploring niche businesses and how creatives manage their creativity and money. He also shares his own personal best ways of developing relationships.
- Cory’s non-traditional path from a BFA in acting to the world of digital marketing (and the things he learned along the way)
- How he started a community of 35,000 artists who work with him from the creation of a blog
- Cory’s latest project and how it was sponsored by the story of Leonardo Da Vinci (and what he’s currently looking for)
- What Cory is looking for when making his choice for the participants for this latest project
- Cory’s take on the idea of passive income and the idea of long-term wealth (and how it relates to the venture capital model)
- How he has connected with the best people for his projects and what he’s learned about the best ways to build relationships
- The importance of an application process
- How it can be useful to start small when reaching out about your ideas (as opposed to making a big announcement)
- And much more!
Cory Huff is most well known for The Abundant Artist, where he helps visual artists learn how to sell their art. He is also a published author, sought-after marketing consultant, stage actor, and foodie. His friends and colleagues describe him as an enthusiasm specialist.
Mentioned in this episode:
Learn more about Cory Huff:
Learn more about Michael Roderick: