Podcast: Play in new window
In this episode, my friend Robin Zander interviews me about one of my newest concepts and offerings. Listen in as we chat about what it takes to create a referable brand and how you can apply these ideas to your own messaging for your business.
- How my background led me to doing this type of work and two books that are my and Robin’s go-tos when it comes to this topic
- The story of how Robin and I met (and the awesome things that Robin is working on)
- The concept of a “white label” skill and how to discover your own
- The book that changed my life and caused me to leave my job as a teacher
- The A.I.M. framework for creating referable brands
- Applying the framework to Robin’s company as well as various moments in history
- And much more!
Robin Zander is a bestselling author, educator, and strategist. With a diverse background ranging from management consulting to circus arts, he has spent his career working with individuals and companies to improve human performance. He is the author of two books, including Responsive: What It Takes To Create A Thriving Organization.
Mentioned in this episode:
Learn more about Robin Zander:
Learn more about Michael Roderick: