Podcast: Play in new window | Download
In today’s special episode, I’m reaching into the archives to look at one of my favorite concepts – the reciprocity timeline.
What is it? How does it work? And how can it help you make major career moves and connect with influential people? My former co-host Michael Schein and I answer all of these questions and more.
- Differences in individual timelines and how these affect reciprocity
- How to square the generosity game with the ideals of business
- Lessons on networking from old forms of reciprocity
- Collective sacrifice vs. individual or personal sacrifice
- The numbers game, reach vs. depth, and the definition of vision
- Collective vision and the concept of community in an economy of scarcity
- How to identify your own “scene” (and grow on your own journey)
Learn more about Michael Schein:
Learn more about Michael Roderick: