Podcast: Play in new window | Download
In this episode, I sit down with Erica Keswin – author, speaker, and Founder of The Spaghetti Project. Listen in as Erica shares what it means to “Bring Your Human to Work” as well as her thoughts on the relationship-building and connecting processes.
- Erica’s background as a connector and her discovery behind how technology started to affect the world of work
- Why it’s so important to invest your time with people (and how Erica in one coffee meeting created a research partnership with a New York Times bestselling author)
- What to do when you yourself have an ask and what it means to “trust the force”
- How Erica got a column in The Huffington Post and how she leveraged it to build even more relationships
- Erica’s goals when writing her book (and the larger changes she sought to create)
- A surprising discovery about company values that Erica made in her research
- What the Spaghetti Project is (and what it can teach you about community)
- And much more!
Erica Keswin is an expert in the business of working human. She helps top-of-the-class businesses, organizations, and individuals improve their performance by honoring relationships in every context, always with an eye toward high-tech for human touch. Her book, Bring Your Human to Work: 10 Sure-Fire Ways to Design a Workplace That’s Good for People, Great for Business and Just Might Change the World (2018 McGraw-Hill), was an immediate Wall Street Journal bestseller.
Mentioned in this episode:
Learn more about Erica Keswin:
Learn more about Michael Roderick: