Podcast: Play in new window | Download
In this episode, we continue the Podcast Row interview series where I sit down with Erik Cabral, Founder of On-Air Brands. Listen in as we discuss brands, relationship building, and get real about Real Estate.
- The moment that launched Erik into the world of entrepreneurship after more than 20 years of work in creative agencies
- The book that changed his life
- How Erik became a “unicorn” in the Real Estate investing industry (and the mission of On-Air Brands)
- The number one thing that Erik did to establish himself as a thought leader (even when he had no deals)
- The importance of documenting your journey and what it can do for your business
- What worked for Erik when it came to building relationships with investors and one simple shift in the way he handled events that led to some of his biggest opportunities
- A new way to look at consuming social media (and what it can do for your content creation)
- What not to do when communicating with people on LinkedIn
- What Erik looks for when reading a cold outreach email
- The biggest shift you can make with your emails to transform your productivity
- The number one mistake you make in mindset when it comes to asking for money
- And much more!
Erik Cabral is the founder of the creative agency, On Air Brands; the real estate investment company, Mindado Investment Group; host, co-host, and producer on several shows: Entrepreneur’s Circle, Capital Hacking, LIVE at the Hive!, Real Estate Hackers, SJREIA LIVE, and many more in progress. With multiple businesses and partnerships, Erik is the quintessential “serial entrepreneur” who spends much of his time helping others grow their businesses, brands, and personal brands.
Mentioned in this episode:
Learn more about Erik Cabral:
Learn more about Michael Roderick: