Podcast: Play in new window | Download
In this episode, I sit down with Lisa Princic—a business and marketing strategist. Listen in as we unpack the idea of marketing strategy, explore the world of coaching and creating relationships, and explore new ways to think about business growth.
- Lisa’s background before the online business boom (and how she discovered her love of sustainability and doing meaningful work)
- Her early work as a life coach and the main thing that motivated her to go into the field
- The real deal with life coaching
- The choice that Lisa made as a strategist that really changed things for her
- The real definition of strategy
- The questions you need to ask to make sure you are hiring a strategist and not a coach (and the difference between the two)
- Where most businesses lack clarity (and what it means for you and your service as an entrepreneur)
- What to do if people are always saying to you they don’t know what you do
- The idea of the customer timeline and how you can use it to build relationships with referral partners
- Lisa’s three levels of outreach and what worked best for her in growing her own business
- And much more!
Lisa Princic helps impact-driven business owners dive deep into their unique value and business models to build sustainable $1million brands. She helps them simplify their offers, focus their brand with bolder messaging and strengthen their marketing systems.
She is a trained business strategist and marketing mentor who eases business owners from successful chaos to strategic flow to create more success and fulfillment
Mentioned in this episode:
Learn more about Nicole Lisa Princic:
Learn more about Michael Roderick: