Podcast: Play in new window | Download
We are in unprecedented territory, and our lives and businesses are being challenged. We can either hide from these obstacles or we can show up in a big way. In today’s solo episode, I’m exploring everything we can do from home to maintain a positive attitude and ultimately persevere. Most importantly, I reflect on how we can recognize gifts and opportunities in these challenging times.
- Using this time to truly create
- Why now is a great time to share all the knowledge you’ve gathered over the years
- Using digital tools to connect you to the outside world
- How you can still spend time with others when you’re isolated
- Why this is a great time to explore being human
- Reengaging with those you’ve lost touch with
- Taking the time (and using your gumption) to help those who are suffering
- Exploring what it really means to contribute
- Taking a deep dive into existing models and reflecting on how you can innovate them
- And much more!
Learn more about Michael Roderick: