Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Just getting through the day can feel like a real challenge right now, but staying consistent is the only way to build trust. Today I talk about how you can keep consistency alive within your new normal.
- Continuing to contribute to your community
- The problem with pandemic productivity shaming
- Doing what’s best for you right now (and not what people expect you to do)
- Following through with expectations and commitments
- Being consistent with yourself
- Why only you can decide what productivity means to you
- Taking the time to reflect and learn about yourself
- And so much more!
Learn more about Michael Roderick: