Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Sometimes we end up to committing to way too much—especially during times like these when we feel like we have more time on our hands. In today’s solo episode, I unpack several frameworks you can use to make solid decisions and better use of your time.
- Choosing which “over” you’re going to do: overextend or overdeliver
- How to figure out if you’re stretching yourself too thin
- Why you can either help a small group of people in an extraordinary way or help an extraordinary amount of people in a small way
- The OCG Framework (and how it will help you make decisions)
- Turning a coincidence into a gift for someone else
- The tyranny of default time
- Carving out reasonable time for certain conversations
- Time potency
- Making decisions on how many projects you want to take on
- And so much more!
Learn more about Michael Roderick: